- 1 six-pack of bagels (your preference…but not sweet ones.)
- 1 package of sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 can of parmesan cheese
- 1 package of sliced pepperoni
- 1 bag of pre-cooked sausage. (Jimmy Dean makes pork and turkey)
- 6 cups of pizza sauce of your choice. (I use Boboli)
- 2 cookie sheets
- 1 toaster
- 1 spoon
Assembly & Cooking Directions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove your bagels from the bag and separate the halves. If they are not pre-sliced, you will need to slice them in half.
- Using your toaster, toast the preferred amount of bagels for consumption. I usually make the entire bag of six.
- After each half has been toasted, place them on the cookie sheet cut side up. Six halves should fit spaciously on each cookie sheet. This allows for the edges to get crisp, and when the cheese melts it will melt down the side of the bagels and not stick them together.
- Put a slice of mozzarella on each half before you add any sauce. This keeps the sauce from leaking onto you, your plate and the cookie sheet through the bagel hole.
- Use a spoon and place pizza sauce on top of the cheese. I usually use three hearty spoon fulls per bagel for others and five for myself. I LOVE sauce!
- Place 3-4 slices of pepperoni on each bagel and cover with parmesan cheese and another layer of sauce
- Next, sprinkle the pre-cooked sausage on top of the bagel, and then sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 7-10 minutes until all cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Nom nom nom nom.