Dad’s Saturday Afternoon Snack
- 1 can of biscuits
- 1 jar of pizza sauce (you will need around 4 cups of sauce)
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can of Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag of sliced pepperoni
- 1 cookie sheet – preferably non-stick
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 spoon
Assembly & Cooking Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the cookie sheet and lie it flat on the counter.
- Open the can of biscuits, and separate them on the tray at least 1/2 inch apart.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes until the dough has started to rise.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and place sauce on the middle of each biscuit. *I find that if you use a spoon to press down the biscuit in the middle like a divot it works nicely.*
- Next, sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on the “pizzas”.
- Place one pepperoni on each “pizza”.
- Put the cookie sheets, with the “pizzas” on them, back into the oven for 3-5 more minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the “pizzas” and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top immediately.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Nom nom nom nom.